Welcome to the Faculty of VCA and MCM Student Centre. We provide a range of services to current students at both the Southbank and Parkville campuses of the University.
Visit us for:
- Course information and advice
- Assignment submission
- Special Consideration applications
- Lodgement of selected student administration forms
- New and replacement student cards
- Single subject study (CAP) applications and enrolments
- Information about other University of Melbourne student support services
Make a student adviser appointment
Students can make an appointment to see a student adviser to discuss their enrolment or seek advice about their course.
Faculty of VCA and MCM Student Centre
Elisabeth Murdoch Building (Bldg 860)
234 St Kilda Road, Southbank 3006
T: +61 3 9035 9495
F: +61 3 9035 9358
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8.45am – 5.00pm.